Business Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully
Thank you for your interest in purchasing tickets or other goods/services from this website. These are our terms and conditions of sale:
- Words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will either buy tickets for Folkestone Symphony Concerts, or purchase other goods/services from Folkestone & Hythe Orchestral Society. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the Folkestone & Hythe Orchestral Society.
- Please note that Folkestone & Hythe Orchestral Society reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser www.folkestonesymphony.org. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of your Concert tickets.
- The price of a Folkestone Symphony Concert ticket is as stated in this website www.folkestonesymphony.org and is non-negotiable.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access a Folkestone Symphony Concert at the given venue location on the given date, when the Folkestone Symphony Concert is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending the Folkestone Symphony Concert. This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the Folkestone Symphony Concert tickets, once (s)he receives it. Folkestone & Hythe Orchestral Society has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that this Folkestone Symphony website is an authorised source for purchasing Folkestone Symphony Concert tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- The Folkestone Symphony Concert tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either, without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that Folkestone Symphony Concert tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- Folkestone & Hythe Orchestral Society has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the Folkestone Symphony Concert ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of Folkestone & Hythe Orchestral Society will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as the given Folkestone Symphony Concert starts on the given date. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the given Concert venue – due to delays, UK government regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If a Folkestone Symphony Concert is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, Folkestone & Hythe Orchestral Society has the sole and absolute right to:
- reschedule the event, or
- issue a partial/full refund, or
- not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If a Folkestone Symphony Concert is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, UK government announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of Folkestone & Hythe Orchestral Society will be considered final.
- If a Folkestone Symphony Concert has to be rescheduled to another date, you may be eligible for a refund, but this will be at the sole discretion of the Folkestone & Hythe Orchestral Society. In case the event is fully cancelled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket.
- By purchasing Folkestone Symphony Concert tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to Folkestone & Hythe Orchestral Society to collect certain information about yourself (name, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- Folkestone & Hythe Orchestral Society does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- Please note that you purchase Folkestone Symphony Concert tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
We really hope that you will enjoy our Folkestone Symphony Concerts. You can get your tickets here.